Friday, January 14, 2011

Kuan Yin is on display successfully

This is just an update to let you all know that my Kuan Yin collage is hanging at the entrance to the dining hall and I've received wonderful feedback. It's almost a little scary.  Now I find I'm tending to worry if my next piece will be as well accepted.  Pointless, bothersome anxiety.  Below is my current collage hanging and my next one in progress, which is quite different.



"Wild Mind" - current collage in process


There's quite a lot going on here, but I like it.  It is one that is fun to study all the little corners and pieces.  It will have a large, turquoise frame that will help contain all the energy of the piece.  I have other collages in process but the above is the one closest to being finished.  Anyway, thanks for everyone's support and appreciation.





No comments:

Post a Comment